21 October, 2013

Liebster Award for dear Writing Revived!



All happy and smiles!!! :) :) :)


This year, I have been missing from the blogging sphere... at least, from 'my' blogging sphere. All these months I still read fellow bloggers' posts but failed, except once, to update my own blog. So, it was very heartening and nice when after half a year of no blog posts, to be nominated for the Liebster Award by SKM who blogs at My Kaliedoscope. Thank you Sir for nominating Writing Revived as one of the blogs for this award! :)

Receiving this nomination brought back memories of similar awards won in the past: Triple Scoop Award, Cherry on Top Award and The Versatile Blogger Award. Each one of them are special and sweet! I'm extremely happy to add the Liebster Award to this list. :)

Now, enough of gooey talk... it's time for the serious formalities that accompany these awards. :D

Far as I know, Liebster is a German word for 'Dear' or 'Beloved'. This award is meant for blogs having a follower base of less than 200. The award is to help such blogs be promoted to the notice of the vast readership and blogger base existing in the online world.

In order to formally accept this award, the nominee must do several things:
  1. Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated me.
  2. Answer ten questions given to me by the blogger who nominated me.
  3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
  4. Create ten questions for my nominees to answer.
  5. Notify my nominees.

To proceed, I've done the first off the above list.. Thank you Sir, once again! :)

The ten questions set for me to answer are:

1) Which is the favourite country you would like to visit?
Ans. I've always been torn between Italy and Greece, but I guess I would pick... whatever the coin decides when I toss it! :P

2) What is your biggest passion in life?
Ans. Me and people I love...

3) Which celebrity would you like to meet in person?
Ans. Well, he may not be a celebrity to most, but I would LOVE to meet Ruskin Bond!

4) Why do you blog?
Ans. A bit of an inappropriate question considering I haven't blogged in a loooonnnggg time, but when I do blog, it's mostly because I have an idea or a thought that makes sense and fills me with a sense of purpose when I write/type it out.

5) Which is your favourite movie? Your favourite book?
Ans. My favourite movie would be... The Lion King ... and my favourite book is a tough one since I have an equal love for most books I've read, but The Prophet by Khalil Gibran has carved a soft corner in me.

6) What is one thing you cannot live without?
Ans. Someone to love.

7) What is the one thing that you would like to change about yourself?
Ans. Nothing... I would like to improve myself but not change.

8) Do you believe leaders are born or developed (nature or nurture)?
Ans. Will reserve this answer for a blog post. :P

9) What is one thing you must try out before you die? (your bucket list)
Ans. Bungee Jumping! Have done it enough times in dreams, would love to do it for real!

10) Describe yourself in 3 words?
Ans. Loving, caring, human.


Okay, now that I've answered, time to go on to the next level.. 

It's time to Nominate 10 other bloggers... (in random order):

1. Shivangi: The MiddleWoman's Blog
2. Preeti De Sarkar: BloggerWlogger! :)
3. Ivin Thomas: Hitchhiker of the World
4. Neeraj Narayanan: My Experiments with Truth
6. Nupur Pradhan: Tugging My Luggage
9. Ananya Das: Leadership
10. Nitin Srinivas: My Shillong Diary

Great!!! Congrats to the above 10! :)

The 10 questions required to be answered by the above nominees are:

1. What's the best advice that has come your way?
2. Three things you love about yourself?
3. Which character (in a movie/show/book) would you want to be?
4. What is your comfort food?
5. What would you like to improve about yourself?
6. Your dream home is...
7. Your choice of work if money wasn't involved.
8. You best write at/when... (morning/evening/night/worried/calm etc.)?
9. What kind of music do you prefer listening to?
10. The most touching thing you've seen/heard/experienced?


Yaaayyiie!! This has been good fun! It's also a kind of jab in my back prodding me to resume blogging :) So, see you guys next time! Itching to be back with some interesting blog posts.

Cheerio... :)


Love,

Venice


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always great to hear from you - drop me your thoughts below! Cheers :)