19 November, 2010

Crazy Fools

Crazy fools
Forever denying,
That sweet pure truth
Wrapped up inside.


           **
You care so much,
Yet you hide it.
Afraid to hurt,
Those feelings divine.

            *
For your happiness,
Just for you.
I’ll accept this pain,
Of staying away from you.

              **
If you would only say it,
Once that’s all.
Everything would change,
For me and for you.

             *
Your life is yours,
It’s fine as it is.
I don’t want to mess up,
Your life of bliss.

           **
I may not say a lot,
But I do feel a lot.
My silence controls me,
Oh, why can’t you see?

         *
I’m not sure,
Neither are you.
I would hate to ruin,
Something so precious.

           **
A moment someday,
Will help us utter.
What gives us both,
Pain and pleasure.

         
Crazy fools
Forever denying,
That sweet pure truth
Wrapped up inside.


Venice.

20 comments:

  1. Wow. This is a beautiful poem. Simple yet ringing very true. Reminds me of a line from the Jagjit singh song.


    Hum labon se keh na paaye, Unse haal-e-dil kabhi,
    Aur woh samjhi nahin, ke khamoshi kya cheez hai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah right,crazy fools, still holding back... someday something will happen... lets see what catches up first, escape, denial or confessions.
    Hope it is the last one.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dats a good poetry...keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!
    I bet half of the world will have a story something similar.
    And you put it in writing so elegantly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you here Thauseef... and yeah, lovely song - Hoshwalon ko khabar kya... one of my fav.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ B.A: Hmmm... who knows, what those crazy fools will finally decide to do?

    Why did you write 'Thanks' in the end? by mistake?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Pratish!! Hope to write more good poems in the future..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Zave, thank you very much for such a nice compliment! It's nice to see the readers happy - makes one try to improve their work as they go by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey ! This is lovely and somewhere I see myself in it. Great work in simple words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Venice,
    I just loved this piece of poetry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heya Vishal... it feels nice when someone identifies with your piece of work.. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thought. See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Karve Sir, it always feels good when you drop in with a comment. I'm glad to know that you really like this poem. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good poem. Will come back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. simple words beautifully woven..........

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful poem Venice..Now look forward to one describing when the moment arrives :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Joshi, Thank you... do visit whenever you feel like!! See you...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Abhishek... thanks for such a nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Muse... you would like a continuation to this poem? I'll have to think about it... I left it like this so that, the readers can let their imaginations run around on what's going to happen next... Will still think over your suggestion... See ya :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always great to hear from you - drop me your thoughts below! Cheers :)