18 September, 2010

Triple Scoop Award

Wow! This is like a 3-in-1 Blog Award... It's like having a triple scoop ice-cream!! Yummy-yum-yum.. but mm, this isn't an ice-cream, so okay... getting back on track, I have received these cute and pretty awards from the ever bubbly Zainab! Thanks Zainab... :) It feels good to get these from you :) super cute!!


Have a look at ...

Ze pretty-cute Awards 


         

         
Cute, ain't they?

Well now, as most of you know, these awards come with certain rules... so here they are:

1. Thank those who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven (7) things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.


Well, Zainab.. following the above... Thankoo!! :) Waiting to read more blog posts from you!

Now for the Seven things about myself... this needs some thinking.... let's see...

1. I like singing... I'm good as an Alto [I think], Soprano is just way above my level - I would sound more like a frog if I tried Soprano :D

2. I like making short-term plans... they mostly work out better than the long-term ones

3. I think a lot :)

4. Cooking up a new dish or experimenting with some new recipes has always interested me... trying to hone my skills in this area... not interested in being a chef though, as long as I can cook well, I'm happy :)

5. Lecturing - one thing I love to do... especially when it comes to my Sister ;)

6. Shopping isn't of much interest to me, unless it's really necessary for me to get a new wardrobe...

7. Surfing television channels is good fun!! Get to watch so many different shows in a short span of time :P


There, that's done.. and now the lucky 10 bloggers [I've chosen 6 though, so Lucky 6 bloggers] I would like to pass these awards on to are...

1. Charu

2. Rahil

3. The Restless Quill

4.



Deepika Jayasurya

Well, lucky Six... your blogs have a certain 'fine aura' and I felt you guys really deserve these awards!! Congratulations guys... and girls :)

Like always, this was fun to do... have been meaning to put this up a week back, but was more concerned about the 'look' of my Blog.. but more about my blog-looks in my next post!

For now, cheerio and have a nice weekend people!!


Cheers,

Venice :)

14 comments:

  1. Prizes are fun and cool! :D And it's good to know those seven details about you! Please sing, record and upload here it won't be such a bad idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'll put up a post on this soon; Once my exams finish that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congo!!!....u deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii
    thats interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You so much :)
    Feel honoured.

    Sorry for being late in collecting it. Was busy with exams :)

    And finally back to blogging, glad to come across your blog. Keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sourav: Sorry for the delay in replying... busy busy week!! As for singing... uhm, it's not like I would injure anyone's hearing power but, it would be better if no one hears me sing! Good for me and good for them :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Charu: Cheers to you girl! :)

    @ Saumya: Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ AS: What's interesting?? The award?

    @ Rahil: Congrats! I like your blog... will keep reading it! Cheerio :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats venice

    i see lots of people getting awards from zainab :D

    between even i love giving lectures to my siter but she never listens

    hmm you must be intelligent since you think a lot...people say to me that i do think a lot....but who cares .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Solitary Writer: Thank you...

    I guess most siblings have this going on - one gives the lecture, the other one rebels... :D and sometimes the roles are reversed!

    and it's nice to think, one gets so many new ideas and theories... it's fascinating!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Thanks for accepting the Awards..

    sorry that I'm checking it today :(

    Short term plan was a good thing experimenting on new recipes.. God Bless!! He he

    Good going girli!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Zainab... it's cool... thanks for giving such cute awards :) sadly, haven't had much time to try out any new dishes... hope to have some free time in the coming weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello Venice, i have acknowledged it :) will post the thread soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to hear Deepika !! Hope life's going great for you! Cheerio :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always great to hear from you - drop me your thoughts below! Cheers :)