20 May, 2010

My First Blog Award!!

I seriously, seriously am unable to pour out words here to describe how excited I am to receive this award for my Blog!!! In addition, I feel like giving a Beeg Beeg [Big Big] Bear Hug to Wanderer for considering me for this awesome Award! Thank you a million trillion times Wanderer :)

I'm proud to display my First Blog Award














And now to follow the set conditions, the 7 things I would like to share are:

1. I simply love surprises [not very fond of the bad ones - out of human nature, y'know... but the good ones are super-duper thrilling!

2. Day-dreaming is one of my favorite occupations...gives me a chance to see different angles to possible future events

3. My childhood LOVE - BOOKS!!! They have been my faithful companions through high and low, boring and noisy situations...

4. Totally in love with whistling out my favorite songs and tunes at random moments... though I limit my whistling when in Mumbai - for my own safety

5. Writing has always been an integral part of my life and will always be.

6. I always plan to sleep early, every night! Sadly, haven't followed through with that plan till date... wondering if I ever will!

7. My Scrap-book has been craving my attention since the past few weeks... It feels really jealous of my Blog now :P


Oh-kay, now the Bloggers who I feel deserve this Award are:

Gyanban

Debaleena

Hitesh

Sourav C. Pandey

N J

The Virgin Author

Psych Babbler

Rahulamigo

ChUcK

Anto

Kamma

Richa

Rajtilak

Nothing but "Ficus"

Paranormal ME

Cheers guys!!! :)

All the recipients are requested to pass on this piece of honor to others, they know of, some one who is worthy of it.

Read the following rules and do as directed:

Rules:

- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 15 bloggers who you've recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
- Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Venice :)

34 comments:

  1. whoohoo! awesome. congrats Veni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice gesture on your part.Thank you .You are most kind.
    Cheers
    GB

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Rock: Thank you Analyzer :) It's nice to have your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Gyanban: You are welcome, I like reading your blog... keep writing! :)

    @ Lazy Pineapple: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS VENICE....U DESERVE IT :):) Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your wonderful award! Its my first...thanks a tonne.... Here you are..what you mean to me http://antosdiary.blogspot.com/2010/05/and-award-goes-to-day-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your wonderful award! Its my first...thanks a tonne.... Here you are..what you mean to me http://antosdiary.blogspot.com/2010/05/and-award-goes-to-day-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Liva: Thankoo Tree!!!! Birdie feels so happy to have an awesome F.R.I.E.N.D LIKE you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks you passed it to me...........

    off topic....a guy whistling in public is problem......if a girl thinks...he is hitting on her...........but it doesn't work the other way....like in yours......i think it would be full of masti to see a girl hit on a guy like that..........though i know you are not "Line maroo" but still it seems great from here.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Anto: Congratulations Anto :) and I felt a bit smug reading those lines you wrote about me in your post :P Thank You !

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Hitesh: You are Welcomz ;) yeah that way, a guy would mostly face issues if he whistles in public, but I have whistled on the streets of Mumbai [out of sheer habit of whistling]and found myself attracting stares from women [yes, my own gender] and glances from a few stray dogs too! :D The guys were too busy with their gadgets to notice! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey thanks!!!

    now,do i get to do a speech??! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha! ;) Thank you for passing it to me. By the way, I want to share more than 7 things about myself. Can I do that? :|

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Venice! :)
    And thank you, for you think I deserve this, though the honest comments I get from you, the nice posts you write and a great friend in you is much much more then any award! :)

    PS: I sleep late and like surprises (the good ones) too! :D

    Take care!
    ..in love with me and life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats venice. I am very new to bloggging. Why you got award and from whom and for what?...Whats my role in that. I dont understand all these. Can you explain them in brief.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Virgin Author: Cheers! :) Well, I myself wished to share more than 7, but Rules are Rules... though if you feel like breaking them, do! No harm will be done, so I guess it's okay to break the rules this time :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Rahul: :) it's your space... you can do whatever you feel like! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Sourav: Thank You :) I love reading your posts as they convey thoughts and feelings in a way that people can relate to!

    The award is just a way of showing that your works hold a lot of meaning.

    As for the sleeping late and the surprises... Ya-ay, nice to have someone to keep me company :D Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Kamma: Hi, Congrats! The Award is just a symbol of recognition given from one blogger to another for their versatility in writing! I felt that it would be right to give you this award as I have seen your works on your blog http://tracetherays.blogspot.com/ showcase quality and originality.

    Your role is simple - you have to do the following:

    - Thank the person who gave you this award.
    - Share 7 things about yourself.
    - Pass the award to 15 bloggers who you've recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
    - Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

    Put up a pic of the Award and there you are! :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's so sad......a girl whistling.....and not even a damn guy to look back....u shld try Delhi......you'd be a big hit.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Hitesh: LOL... maybe some-day... I'll whistle in Delhi just to see the reactions :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulation dear.....God Bless...:-)-Muntazir

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ Debaleena: Congrats! and Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ Muntazir: Thank You Muntazir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks..this is so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Ficus... Beeg Smile to you! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ya-ay-yay!! gonna check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks heaps! Will take it up and pass it on soon... =)

    ReplyDelete
  29. @ Psych Babbler: :) Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  30. @ NJ: Congratulations!! and Welcome - your writing has this magical quality about it, it's too lovely for words!

    ReplyDelete

It's always great to hear from you - drop me your thoughts below! Cheers :)