16 February, 2010

Chose to Choose

Oprah Winfrey: “Right now you are one choice away from a new beginning - one that leads you toward becoming the fullest human being you can be.”

It’s been three long months since I last wrote a blog-post. I missed writing it a lot… well, now that things are getting back to normal and I feel like I’m actually living again, it’s nice to return to a place of utmost comfort - writing.

So many changes come about our lives… one thing leads to another, you get so caught up in all of that, that for a period of time, you forget that you even have a life to live! Routine sets in so easily sometimes and if you ever get out of it, you wonder, ‘How did I get myself into a scheduled world?’ Was it just because of peer pressure? Or was it because, you simply had no other way to go? Could it have been that you felt that following a set pattern would really ease things up for you? Oh, it could be truckloads of reasons… but at the end of it, one does stop to question if what one is doing is right.

Questions, mainly lead to choices and decisions. Our choices lead us to discover avenues that display diverse hues of life’s situations… it’s so magical all of it. No one really knows what one is getting into when one decides to tread forward on a certain path. One decision of yours could enamour you with rosy tints of life, or you may be confronted with the moody dull blues and dark greys of slow living, you could also have episodic spells of elation and monotony from time to time – giving you quite a multi-colored look to life… then suddenly the canvas of life changes to a mammoth range of inky black shades that leave you feeling heavily burdened down… all these options – due to one Choice.

I’m sure however, that most of you have encountered the fortune of making that ONE choice, which seemed to resonate with confidence in your hearts. These kinds of choices don’t seem to be right or wrong. They just Are. The kind of Choice here is the One that feels absolutely in harmony with one’s soul. You wouldn’t even think once before choosing it. A choice like this loyally leads one to moments that one only imagines in the realms of sleepy hours. This soul blessed Choice consistently positions one at life’s favorable places, at the opportune time and among the best loved people in ones’ life. Magically!


Not all of life is a fantasy… your choices however, can create innumerable joyful fairy-tale moments of life if you wished for it! As Wayne Dyer put it: “Heaven on earth is a choice you must make, not a place we must find.”


Happy Choosing!

Venice :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi my dearest,

    I never have time to talk to you but i always have time to read your blog. this is amazing.... really nice write up... keep writing more... muaah... i can catch up with u then in any part of the world thru ur blog...
    love polo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Profound ! You are an ingenious writer.
    I write for a lifestyle blog and think that you should follow it-enrapturenow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Polo: Hey Polo!! it's just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G to hear from you! :) you are a total sweetheart... I miss reading your blog posts.. please write some whenever you have time, your readers will have a rollicking time laughing at your humorous notes :D


    @ Naina: Hiya! :) Thanks... It's nice to see people read a blog and then post a comment :) I have read some of your blog-posts, they are very informative and that's really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r a very nice writer

    see mine
    http://geekyheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shailendra, Thanks for dropping by :) See ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting and quite optimistic I must add. I hate routines too but sometimes I force them on myself for my 'own' good and then sooner or later break free as well for my 'own' good :)
    Tell me something. Deciding to stay at the crossroads instead of choosing a path. Is this a choice in itself or a refusal to choose ??

    ReplyDelete

It's always great to hear from you - drop me your thoughts below! Cheers :)